Day Habilitation Aide
|Title:||Day Habilitation Aide|
DAY REHABILITATION AIDE
Working in a Rehabilitation setting with individuals with disabilities. Assist individuals with appropriate social and interpersonal skills in a learning environment. Supervise and monitor individuals programs and behavior.
- Assist in providing a positive and welcoming environment for individuals to come spend time in an informal atmosphere. Providing various recreational activities.
- Act as a role model for individuals and assist them in appropriate social, behavioral and interpersonal skills.
- Assist in daily activities and in the coordination of individual services.
- Communicate effectively in verbal or written form with individuals and all involved parties.
- Ensure that individual health, welfare and safety needs are met. Adhere to all safety rules and regulations.
- Assist individual with personal care/hygiene as needed.
- Must be current on CPR/1st Aide.
- Other duties as assigned by the Rehabilitation Manager.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Must have valid driver’s license, good driving record and a vehicle that is insured & privately owned.
- Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications